Little Wonder LWM-160 & LWM-200
If you are looking for a small reliable 12 volt watermaker the Little Wonder series is very popular.
Modular Little Wonder water makers are useful for cruising sail boats where space is limited.
LWM-160 starting at Starting at: $4,252.50 proiduces 7GPH, 12/24 VDC.
The Little Wonder series include
• 12 or 24 volt models available in both models
• 160 Series - Gallons/Hour 7.0, 200 Series - Gallons/hour 8.3,
• 160 Series - Current draw 13 amps at 12vdc, 7 amps at 24vdc,
• 200 Series - Current draw 17 amps at 12vdc, 9 amps at 24vdc,
• 160 Series - Weight 67 pounds (Framed), 49 pounds (Modular),
• 200 Series - Weight 69 pounds (Framed), 51 pounds (Modular),
Whisper quiet operation
Industry standard sized membrane easily replaceable
Extended cruising kit available
Village Marine's Description
• Raw Water Boost Pump provides extra feed pressure.
• Village Marine Tecs Exclusive Titanium High Pressure Pump is impervious to the corrosive sea water envi-ronment and designed for maximum efficiency produc-ing more water with less battery power. (Titanium manifold guaranteed for life).
• Adjustable 316 SS Pressure Regulating Valve provides constant pressure. No fluctuating pressure and lownoise.
• Product Flowmeter to monitor gallons per hour of product water being produced.
• 316 SS, Glycerine Filled High Pressure Gauge to assure accurate reading of pressure from high pressure pump.
• Easy to operate High Pressure Bypass Valve controls the operating mode from cleaning/rinse to R.O.
• Supplied with Cleaning and Preservative Chemicals to keep your system in prime working condition, plus a Spare Pre-filter Cartridge.
• 12V, Permanent Magnet Motor has significant reserve capacity for long life (on DC powered units).
• Internal Circuit Breaker for electrical production.
• Special Hi-Rejection Aqua Pro Membranes, with a 3- year pro-rated warranty.
• Manual Fresh Water Flush.
• Product Sample Valve.
• Cleaning Valve
about Village Marine
Our Little Wonder is the most durable 12-volt desalinator on the market, and perhaps the best value in the industry. When you consider such important factors as electrical consumption, water production, and dependability, then the Little Wonder enjoys the best reputation in the market place.
We owe our success to skilled craftsmanship, the use of quality, non-corrosive materials and to our thirty years of reverse osmosis experience. Our exclusive lifetime guaranteed titanium high-pressure pump heads, fiberglass pressure vessel and high-grade stainless steel and titanium fittings, mean that the Little Wonder is built for a lifetime of use in the oceans around the world.
Like other Village Marine Tec. products, the Little Wonder was designed by boaters for boaters and is available in several styles: framed (LW 160-350), modular (LWM 160-200 and 300/350/400), and vertical framed (160/200). The framed unit is the most convenient to install: simply connect the hoses, run the power and youre in business. The modular system is ideal for sailboat applications by allowing the user the freedom to install components where space permits.
Whatever system you choose, modular or framed, youre sure to get the best quality watermaker available. At 8 to 16.6 gallons per hour (depending on temperature, salinity and model) the Little Wonder will make more water than you can drink, in less time than you’d think!